An Audience Favorite Keynote/Session/Conference/Retreat Speaker
Dramatic stories. Humorous one-liners. Real-life examples. Credible references. Well researched information. On point. Audiences receive true takeaway value! Energetic, dynamic, approachable, and inspirational — these are not my words, but those of others.
Most Popular Topics:
- Improve Communication, Reduce Conflict, and Motivate Your Team by Interpreting Foreign Personality Languages in the Workplace
- Depression & Anxiety Busters: Increase Possibility, Productivity, Profitability, and Peace at Work
- How Work Affects Home & Home Affects Work: Fast and Simple Coping Tips to Save Time and Make Money When Trouble Strikes
Other Top Presenter Topics:
- PTSD and Compassion Fatigue in the Workplace: Preventing a Work-related Tragedy Before Serious Illness, Injury or Death
- Getting Your Organization Through What You Can’t Get Over — Before It Destroys Your Bottom Line
- Personality 101: The Why Behind What We and Others Do
- Removing Splinters from Square Pegs and Round Holes
- One Minute Intervals — 60 Seconds to a More Motivated Workforce
- What Workers Want — Employee Rewards that Work
- Promise-Keeping When You Didn’t Know You Made One
- Helping Your Team See and Share Your Intentional Vision
- Rehash Your Dash: Connecting the Dates Before It’s Too Late for Your Business
- You Were Made for More: Inspiring Your Team and Transforming Problems into Purpose and Profit
- Busting Your Business Out of a Modern Day Debtor’s Prison
- Drawing Creativity Out of Conflict
- 7 Common Communication Misfires — How to Reduce Them, How to Overcome Them
- Success Showers, Workplace Bandaids, and Ditch-Hopping, Oh My!
- 10 Winning Words You May Not Know
- The Mysterious Power of Introverts
- Secrets Extroverts Don’t Tell
- Curing Organizational Dis-Eases Before They Terminate You
Tailored messages, or topics not listed, are gladly considered.
**Engaging messages in faith-based, and non faith-based environments — Content of messages will respect cultural environments and event planner requests.
Fees are based on these factors:
- Keynote, Session, or Both
- Length of presentation
- Number of sessions desired
- Author books purchased for attendees
- Travel and meals included in honorarium
- Handouts requested
- Merchandise table for Anita
- Seasonal demand
- Special requests or additions
- Budget considerations always made — in hopes of reaching a win/win figure
Teaching opportunities on human behavior, work ethics, organizational how-to’s, writing, and unearthing buried talents are always welcome.