Most of us have heard about the dash on our tombstone. But have you given thought to the shape it’s taking? Are you making a difference while you have time on earth, and preparing the imprint you’re going to leave? If you haven’t up to this point, it’s never too late for a fresh start with fresh faith. Consider the shape of your dash, and how you can intentionally change your impact from birth to death.
On podisode #16 of Engaging Life and Leadership, Darren and Anita talk about the difference you were created to make, and offer practical ways to help you unearth your talents and passions. You were created on purpose, with purpose, to fulfill a purpose. But are you living your life that way? Listen in, as Darren and Anita explore the questions and how-to’s in a quest most people grapple with.
Download and listen while you drive, walk, workout, clean the house, or complete any other mundane task. Subscribe and take Engaging Life and Leadership with you wherever you go for a convenient learning experience. Take a moment to download now, then listen anytime, anywhere.
What is your dash? Most people struggle with why on earth they exist. Do you know what you are meant to do? And are you doing it?
Reshaping your dash is an intentional evaluation of how you’re living your life, and exploring ways you can make subtle changes to enact huge differences. Who doesn’t want to transform their everyday from mediocrity to meaning?
- All of our lives are shaped by a dash, but not all dashes are shaped the same.
- Your reason for existing is as unique as your DNA and fingerprint.
- Your unique fingerprint exists so you can leave a unique imprint no one else can leave.
- The heartbeat of living is to discover your special talents, and do something with them.
- Every day is a gift offered to help you reshape your dash, and influence the dashes of others.
- Open the presence of adventure.
- Unwrap the gift of serving others.
- Cherish the presence of your relationships.
- Accept the gift of child’s play.
- Identify the people, places, and things impacted by how you live out your dash.
- If you don’t intentionally shape your dash — you may regret the mark it leaves.
- Whether you carry the title or not, you are a leader. Engage with intentional leadership.
- Will you open your gifts, and share them with the world?
Listen in as Anita and Darren review the five regrets expressed by those nearing death, and talk about preventing them, before it’s too late.
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I didn’t work so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish I had let myself be happier.
As Darren and Anita travel the country speaking on leadership and effective life skills, living a life of purpose, and a meaningful dash, are of great interest. Individuals, organizations, and governments are ever hungry to learn more about overcoming basic human problems, and climbing to greater heights. Listen in, and learn how to reshape your dash.
Receive an abundance of peace, joy, and even prosperity when you learn and apply the secrets discussed. This show on Engaging Life and Leadership will inspire you to make simple, yet powerful changes. Your life should never be the same. Remember, you’re always leading, but are you leading well?
Now reaching 17 countries, including the UK, word of this podcast continues to catch fire. Consider helping spread the message by going on iTunes to rate and review the program. Listen to three shows, then give your honest evaluation. Let your voice be heard.
You can always find Engaging Life and Leadership on iTunes, Stitcher, Juice, Downcast, Podcruncher, TuneIn Radio, SoundCloud, and other podcatcher platforms. We welcome and appreciate any and all reviews, please find us on iTunes, and leave your honest opinion today.
Leave your feedback, questions, or comments, at www.engaginglifeandleadership.com. Find Darren at www.darrendake.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Anita at www.anitabrooks.com and at her email email@example.com.
Thanks, and tune in to Engaging Life and Leadership next time, where a single podisode could transform your life from mediocrity to magnificent!
Don’t forget to check out Anita’s Book, First Hired, Last Fired — How to Become Irreplaceable in Any Job Market, and Darren’s book, Unrighteous today.