- Was she already fulfilling it and just blind to see the purpose?
- Was she missing a greater plan?
- Was she supposed to make a move, but allowing the fear of the unknown to hold her back?
- Wasn’t she supposed to have some special talent or ability? Because she didn’t think she did.
- Did she have to do something big and great in the eyes of the world for her life to have meaning?
- Did she even have a call to fulfill a higher purpose?
- How could someone like her make any kind of a difference? Especially feeling like she did and in the state she was in.
Anita Agers Brooks motivates 21st century women and men to dynamic break-throughs, blending mind, heart, body, and spirit, as an Inspirational Business/Life Coach, International Speaker, Certified Personality Trainer, and Common Trauma Expert.
Anita fulfills her mission to help people make fresh starts with fresh faith, sharing hope and healing from the page and the stage. Connect and keep up with Anita on social media or at anitabrooks.com. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to inquire about having her speak to your group.